Make Bottled Water at Your Sink and Remove up to 99% of Common Drinking Water Contaminants!
Most folks know they need better water, they’re just not sure what to get and where to get it. Many families we’ve served have had the following questions:
- What drinking water filtration options are the most affordable?
- What’s the best water for my kids?
- What benefits does a reverse osmosis system provide?
- How do I know that your system will solve my water concerns?
- How is your company different?
Westwood Culligan is the only water treatment company in the Four Corners area offering the most affordable and effective drinking water solution with a lifetime warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
We’ve been around since 1948, and know that every family, every home, and every water supply is different. Our company is locally owned and operated and our team lives and works in this community, ensuring you the best service possible after the sale.
Because we know how important healthy drinking water is to your family, we’ve come up some answers to your questions:
- Reverse osmosis is the most cost-effective way to filter water that’s safe and healthy to give your kiddos… and for some of us, even our pets!
- Check out the table to the right, our AC 30 system removes just about everything from your water that isn’t water.
- If you have a crazy passion for delicious coffee or tea, you’ll love that our systems take all the bad stuff out of the water, so all you taste is the good stuff!
- We can usually hook up your reverse osmosis system to your ice-maker! Crystal clear ice cubes are the perfect compliment to mixed drinks 🙂
- We always provide a free water test so we all know up front what concerns we need to address. And, if you’d like an even more thorough analysis for things like arsenic and flouride, we can send a sample to our certified national laboratory!
You’ll never have to worry about running out of delicious drinking water during your holiday parties or family get-togethers, because our basic systems produce up to 30 gallons of water every day!
So contact us today, and we’ll give you the scoop on how our systems have a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Let us know what you think about your water!
Culligan provides pure, healthy water for my family.
Love my water. I would never have my house with out a water system. Culligan is always very nice, does job well, and always dependable.
The service man acknowledges my concerns and is courteous.
He did a good fob fixing the problem.
Great tasting water — our residents love it!
Much better system than we had before! No mineral buildup. Efficient and Friendly service.
The office personnel, sales person, service tech, and quality of the equipment and water all ranked at a (5) being the highest.
Always prompt and courteous. They’re very accommodating and work around my schedule, not the other way around and I appreciate that very much. They’re the best in equipment and service!
Excellent and Courteous Service.
Clothes & Dishes are cleaner, skin & hair is healthier, water flavor is excellent. Service is always excellent. Very responsive to any problems.
Had a hard time getting an appointment. Service man, Richard, is great. Overcharge for service though and won't discuss matters.
Softener is great for laundry and keeping bathrooms clean. RO is great for tasting and feel it is safer than plain city water.
Prompt & Effective Service. No more dry skin, use less detergent, and no more calcium build up.
Westwood treats you like a person, not a number. Great quality water and service. Could not run my lodge without it!
Very personable, helpful and knowledgeable.
Being new to the area it quickly became apparent that we would need some sort of water conditioning for our residence. Neighbors recommended Culligan/Westwood. I made an internet inquiry and was contacted promptly. They next day a representative was at our house! The installation of a whole house water softener/filtering system with reverse osmosis was completed by a meticulous,...more
Being new to the area it quickly became apparent that we would need some sort of water conditioning for our residence. Neighbors recommended Culligan/Westwood. I made an internet inquiry and was contacted promptly. They next day a representative was at our house! The installation of a whole house water softener/filtering system with reverse osmosis was completed by a meticulous, methodical and focused install technician. The entire process was truly professional.
There is always great tasting water. Service is fast, excellent, and efficient!
We have been very pleased. Service has been great too!
Service is WONDERFUL, TIMELY, COURTEOUS, AND RELIABLE.
Very Prompt and Thorough. Water quality has improved noticeably.
Cleaner, softer water. Excellent service.
It’s a Good Product!
Good drinking water, better water pressure. Have had good experience with Culligan.
Great service from start to finish!
Always happy with the service and office staff when I call too.
We don’t have any hard water issues, it is very easy to clean. Great service, he came in and fixed what was needed right away.