- Buy a Culligan Water Softener and get up to $300 off.
- Get an Under-The-Sink Drinking Water System for just $9.95/Month for the first 3 months.
- Trade-in/Upgrade your current Water Softener System with free installation by a Certified Culligan Water Technician.
Trust Your Local Water Experts
We’re here when you need us: Every Culligan Water Filter comes with the Culligan man. It’s been that way since 1937 and will be that way when you need service or maintenance in the future.
We’re local: We’re locally owned and operated and we support the local communities just like you do.
Guaranteed: Unlike any other water treatment company in the area, every Culligan comes with a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and our Promise to do our best to make any issue right.
Warrantied: Most Culligan products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How you get better water:
- Fill out the form with your contact information.
- One of our friendly Culligan Water Experts will call or email you to setup a time to stop by your home.
- While at your home we’ll test your water and let you know what’s in your water and what options you have to treat it.
- If you decide you can benefit from a Water Softener, we’ll install it for free. If you prefer great-tasting, healthy water at your sink, you’ll be able to try a drinking water system for just $9.95/month*.
- We’ll then schedule your installation.
- When it’s time to replace your filters, fill you up with salt, or perform maintenance to ensure years of smooth operation, we’ll let you know.
- We promise you the whole experience will be No hassle, No pressure, and No obligation.
Great tasting water — our residents love it!
It’s a Good Product!
Great service from start to finish!
Love my water. I would never have my house with out a water system. Culligan is always very nice, does job well, and always dependable.
Always happy with the service and office staff when I call too.
The office personnel, sales person, service tech, and quality of the equipment and water all ranked at a (5) being the highest.
Westwood treats you like a person, not a number. Great quality water and service. Could not run my lodge without it!
Very Prompt and Thorough. Water quality has improved noticeably.
Much better system than we had before! No mineral buildup. Efficient and Friendly service.
Good drinking water, better water pressure. Have had good experience with Culligan.
Had a hard time getting an appointment. Service man, Richard, is great. Overcharge for service though and won't discuss matters.
Cleaner, softer water. Excellent service.
The service man acknowledges my concerns and is courteous.
Clothes & Dishes are cleaner, skin & hair is healthier, water flavor is excellent. Service is always excellent. Very responsive to any problems.
We don’t have any hard water issues, it is very easy to clean. Great service, he came in and fixed what was needed right away.
Service is WONDERFUL, TIMELY, COURTEOUS, AND RELIABLE.
Very personable, helpful and knowledgeable.
He did a good fob fixing the problem.
Always prompt and courteous. They’re very accommodating and work around my schedule, not the other way around and I appreciate that very much. They’re the best in equipment and service!
We have been very pleased. Service has been great too!
Excellent and Courteous Service.
Softener is great for laundry and keeping bathrooms clean. RO is great for tasting and feel it is safer than plain city water.
Culligan provides pure, healthy water for my family.
There is always great tasting water. Service is fast, excellent, and efficient!
Being new to the area it quickly became apparent that we would need some sort of water conditioning for our residence. Neighbors recommended Culligan/Westwood. I made an internet inquiry and was contacted promptly. They next day a representative was at our house! The installation of a whole house water softener/filtering system with reverse osmosis was completed by a meticulous,...more
Being new to the area it quickly became apparent that we would need some sort of water conditioning for our residence. Neighbors recommended Culligan/Westwood. I made an internet inquiry and was contacted promptly. They next day a representative was at our house! The installation of a whole house water softener/filtering system with reverse osmosis was completed by a meticulous, methodical and focused install technician. The entire process was truly professional.
Prompt & Effective Service. No more dry skin, use less detergent, and no more calcium build up.